Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Oven-Roasted Asparagus

I love asparagus and after making it this way its the only way I make it now.This is a simple and delicious side dish and if you have never tried asparagus this is the way to introduce yourself to it.

Ingredients

1 bunch thin asparagus spears, trimmed
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 clove minced garlic
1 teaspoon sea salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 1/2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese

Directions

Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees

Place the asparagus into a mixing bowl, and drizzle with the olive oil, add garlic, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat the spears. Arrange the asparagus onto a foil lined baking sheet in a single layer. Then sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese.

Bake in the preheated oven until just tender, 12 to 15 minutes depending on thickness. Sprinkle with lemon juice just before serving.


4 comments:

amanda said...

Making these tonight! Easy clean up and looks great!

Jennifer said...

How did they turn out!?

parker said...

DELISH SOOOOO YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer said...

I am glad you liked it! One of my favorite side dishes :)