Sunday, November 27, 2011
Cranberry Orange Spread
This is one of my favorite recipes to make during the holidays. When I first made it I was skeptical because the ingredients just didn't sound like they would go well together but I was SO wrong. Word of advice don't taste test before letting it refrigerate overnight because it has a totally different taste. I usually serve it with crackers but you could use pretzels or even graham crackers.
Ingredients:
1 8 oz package of cream cheese (softened)
1 tbsp frozen orange juice (melted)
1 tsp of sugar
1/8 tsp cinnamon
Zest of one orange
1/2 cup chopped dried cranberries
Directions:
Let 1 tbsp of frozen orange juice melt in a medium size bowl. While juice is melting let cream cheese softened and chop dried cranberries. (I used food processor to chop cranberries)
Blend all ingredients except cranberries with the melted orange juice with mixer. Then mix in cranberries by hand. Refrigerate overnight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment