Chicken Pot Pie is the ultimate comfort food for this time of year and this recipe is so simple it is impossible to mess it up. You can make your own homemade crust but I never do. Its just too easy to buy the Pillsbury refrigerated pie crust and I actually think it tastes better than some homemade pie crusts I have had in the past.
Ingredients:
1 2/3 cups frozen mixed vegetables
1 cup cut up cooked chicken breast
1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of chicken soup
1/2 cup milk
1 box refrigerated pie crust
Directions:
Pre-heat oven to 400°F. In a bowl mix the soup and milk together. Then add chicken and vegetables to the soup mix.
Roll out one of the pie crust and press into 9 inch pie plate. Pour mixture from bowl over pie crust. Roll out the other pie crust and press on top of mixture.
Bake uncovered about 30 minutes or until crust golden brown.
2 comments:
Hi Jennifer! Your Chicken Pot Pie looks delicious. I'm going to bookmark this and when it's time to make more Chicken Pot Pies, I'll try yours.
I'm attempting to leave a link to a Chicken Pot Pie recipe on my blog. Our family loved it, and I'd highly recommend it the next time you go for pot pies! Let me know what you think!
Kind Regards,
Brooke (The Hungry Wife)
Hi Brooke!
Thank you for checking out my blog! :) It doesn't look like your link went through. Feel free to e-mail it to me at jenniferarudy@gmail.com
Thanks!!
Jen
Post a Comment