This dish is so simple and with only four ingredients it takes no time at all to pop it in the oven. The mustard sauce this makes is savory and full of flavor. To be honest I was making this with just the plain grey poupon for the longest time until I accidentally grabbed the honey mustard flavor. I am glad I grabbed the wrong one because the honey mustard made this dish even more delicious.
Ingredients:
3/4 cup dry white wine
1/4 cup Grey Poupon Honey Mustard
2 tbsp brown sugar
1 pound kielbasa, cut into 1-inch pieces
Directions:
Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Mix the first 3 ingredients in a medium size bowl until well blended.
Place the kielbasa in a 8x8 glass dish and drizzle the wine mixture over the meat. Toss to coat.
Bake for 50 minutes, stirring once half way through. Serve with potatoes or rice.

No comments:
Post a Comment