Saturday, December 31, 2011

Breaded Ranch Chicken

At my wedding shower I asked everyone to bring their favorite recipe so that I could start my own collection of family recipes. A good friend of our family gave us this breaded ranch chicken recipe and it was the first recipe from my new collection that I tried. My husband normally only likes chicken on the grill but this recipe changed his mind. The chicken is so moist and the flavor is awesome especially if you are a big fan of ranch dressing like myself. I served the chicken with brussel sprouts and mushroom risotto from Trader Joes (if you haven't tried this risotto I highly suggest it).

Ingredients:

3/4 cup crushed cornflakes
3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
6 boneless skinless chicken breast
1/2 cup butter - melted

Directions:

In a shallow bowl combine cornflakes, parmesan cheese, and ranch packet.

Dip chicken in melted butter then roll in cornflake mixture to coat.

Place chicken in a greased 9x13 pan, uncovered.

Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until juices run clear.

1 comment:

Dreams of cakes said...

Delicious recipe. Thanks for sharing.