I am so glad I came across this recipe because I would have never thought to use salad dressing with chicken stir-fry. This recipe is ridiculously simple and so good I could eat it every week. Don't be afraid of the crushed red pepper flakes, it really isn't that spicy but if you are like my husband and hate any type of heat you could always use less. :)
Ingredients
1 tablespoon oil
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast cut into strips
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 bag frozen stir fry vegetables
1/2 cup Kraft Light Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing
1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
2 cups brown or white rice
Directions
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Add chicken and garlic, cook and stir 4 minutes, or until chicken is evenly browned.
Add bag of frozen vegetables and cook for 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add dressing and crushed red pepper and cook for 3 minutes or until heated through.
Serve over rice. (I usually add a little extra of the dressing on top)
Source: Slightly Adapted from Kraft Foods
Source: Slightly Adapted from Kraft Foods
No comments:
Post a Comment